A key element of our specialisation is the way in which BLD is organised along the same lines as the insurance industry. This not only increases the degree of specialisation and knowledge of specific requirements, working methods and cultures of the different insurance sectors, but also establishes long-term relationships of trust between lawyers and clients.
We know from experience that clear responsibilities and open communication channels are crucial success factors for long-term and successful cooperation. The organisation of BLD into Composite Insurance (led by Dr Martin Alexander) and Personal Insurance (led by Dr Joachim Grote) with different specialist departments and personal points of contact ensures that:
- Your concerns are addressed and directed to the right person within our firm.
- The right lawyer or legal team is assigned to each of your specific tasks.
- All team members handling your concerns understand and respect your working methods and culture.
- Our services meet your high standards, and ours, when it comes to legal and operational quality.
- We work together continuously on ways to improve our working relationship.
Our approach guarantees that you can always reach out to one specific contact person for your case, while at the same time having access to the entire specialised knowledge of our law firm.