The needs of our clients determine our range of services. We place a high priority on quality and efficiency in our work. Therefore, we have structured our work processes in a clear and simple way to not only avoid mistakes but also to offer cost-effective solutions to our clients. We practice a dual control principle and train our lawyers and partners regularly and comprehensively.
Our services are mainly aimed at insurers which we support, among other things, in company-related issues, litigation, benefits and claims processing, fraud defence and recourse. We also advise a large number of industrial companies, banks, company managers and freelancers, in particular on the defence of liability claims.
In addition to core legal services, our service package includes the following offers:
- Automatic paperless communication with insurers from initial instruction to the conclusion of the case by means of electronic, secured platforms (GDV network).
- Secure email communication via “BLD Security Mail” to ensure data protection by means of messages as encrypted PDFs or based on PGP, S/MIME or TLS.
- Protected data rooms and online access to our electronic case and advisory files.
- Extensive knowledge transfer through BLD newsletters, access to BLD databases with unpublished legal decisions and research support.
- Regular BLD meetings with presentations on the latest developments in legal opinion, legal problem solving and other market-relevant topics.
- Individual in-house training courses for the further education of our clients and regular discussions of new claims, completed proceedings and the development of legal opinion.
- Arranging contacts to other specialists, such as experts and private investigators (specialist network).
- Client-related reporting and controlling reports.